We have one more group post to share with you for this month’s Papertrey Ink release! We are all sharing projects using Garden Variety II, Year of Flowers Titles & the new Seed Packet Frame 2 die!
On to the sharing!
First off, an ensemble of some thank you cards.
I used the same layout with each one, changing only the flower and coordinating sentiment color. This is a great set to get away or give to individual friends. Copic Markers were used to color all of the flower images! The large sentiment is from Think Big Favorites #15 and the flower images are from the Year of Flower Collection.
Using Summer Sunrise and coordinating markers.
Using Blueberry Sky… and various blue Copics.
It’s a very simple layout... but I love that I can recreate it with all of the flowers in the collection!
Next is a simple and sweet poppy hair pin!
I die cut the seed packet 2 die on the edge of fold of white cardstock. I didn’t add a shim and that made it so that the 2nd layer was more impressed than cut. I used a craft knife to trim the areas that I wanted… leaving some intact.
Here are the links to the other Papertrey Ink DT blogs! They've knocked it out of the park again!
- Nichole Heady
- Erin Lincoln
- Maile Belles
- Betsy Veldman
- Dawn McVey
- Heather Nichols
- Melissa Phillips
- Danielle Flanders
- Jessica Witty
- Ashley Cannon Newell
Please let me know if you have any questions!
Thanks for poppying by, friends!
Thank You Flower Trio
- Stamps- Garden Variety II, Year of Flowers Titles, Think Big Favorites #15, Year of Flower Collection
- Ink- Hibiscus Burst, Blueberry Sky, Summer Sunrise, Spring Moss, Burnt Umber (Palette)
- Paper- White
- Other- Copic Markers, Seed Packet 2 die
- Stamps- Garden Variety II, Just For You, Simple Alphabet, lOvE Songs
- Ink- Pure Poppy, Spring Moss, Ripe Avocado
- Paper- White
- Other-Seed Packet 2 die, Zva Creative Black crystals, Notched Flowers die collection, Craft knife, Pure Poppy Felt.