I hope everyone is doing great out there. I hope that you've had fun this week as so many Papertrey Ink projects have been shared. I've spied a few new (to me) Color combinations... and use of images and product that I can't wait to try myself!
On to my contributions!
A great baby set that has cute faces and even a mobile to “decorate”.
I created a sweet little gift card holder and envelope with this set. I just so happen to know that a Baby Boy will be making an entrance in our town this summer! I’m so excited for my friend!
- Stamps- Baby Face
- Ink- Spring Moss, Fine Linen, Dark Chocolate
- Paper- Rustic Cream
- Other- Gift Card Greetings Die, Synthetic Sponge
Trendy Tree Tops…
It was fun to create this cute little scene with these stamps. I really love Maile’s new trees. She has great fonts too!
- Stamps- Trendy Tree Tops
- Ink- Spring Moss, Fine Linen, Dark Chocolate, Kraft, Ripe Avocado, Lavender Moon, Fresh Snow
- Paper- Spring Moss, Spring Rain, White
- Other- Mega Mat Stack 4 die, Trendy Tree Tops Die, Zva Creative Crystal
I had fun with this warm color combination. I look forward to playing with it again. The hearts in this sets are fun… a great basic to have on your shelf!
- Stamps- Stamps- Heart-2-Heart #3, A Little Argyle
- Ink- Fine Linen, Dark Chocolate, Kraft, Lavender Moon, Fresh Snow
- Paper- Fine Linen, Lavender Moon, White
- Other- Corner Rounder, Glitter, Glue Pen, Zva Creative Flourish
It’s nice to be able to create something positive for a friend. This is perfect for something like that!
- Stamps- Tweet Talk
- Ink- Dark Chocolate, Spring Moss
- Paper- Kraft, White, Pretty Pastels patterned paper
- Other- Corner Rounder, Zva Creative crystal, Limitless Layers 3.5" Oval die collection, Silk Ribbon. Copic Markers
Something clean and modern. This set really lends itself to that.
- Stamps- Framed Out #3
- Ink- Hibiscus Burst, Smokey Shadow
- Paper- White, Smokey Shadow collection
- Other- Framed Out #3 die, Zva Creative crystals, Various circle punches
Tagged Sentiments …
I played around with the sentiment and color. The new Notched Flowers die collection goes great with this set!
- Stamps- Tagged Sentiments
- Ink- Palette Charcoal, Aqua Mist, Berry Sorbet
- Paper- True Black, White, Smokey Shadow collection, Aqua Mist, Berry Sorbet
- Other- die, Zva Creative crystal, Notched Flowers die collection
So... what is YOUR favorite stamp set or product that is being released this month?
Here are the links to the other DT member blogs...
- Ashley Cannon Newell
- Betsy Veldman
- Danielle Flanders
- Jess Witty
- Erin Lincoln
- Maile Belles
- Nichole Heady
- Dawn McVey
- Debbie Olson
- Heather Nichols
- Melissa Phillilps
- Michelle Wooderson
That's all I have to share today! Don't hesitate to ask me if you have any questions! I will answer them in the comments.
Thanks for poppying by, friends!
p.s. Sorry that I haven't posted a ton this past month. On top of the normal crazy busy that we have going on here, I've been dealing with some health issues. I've been going to PT trying to get healthy but things turned a bit downhill with a bad session with lumbar traction. *sigh* I’ve been taking medicine to help the nerves try to settle down. (and am going to get some injections in my back soon) Things were feeling a little better until I got rear-ended! My first reaction was "You HAVE to be kidding me!?!" So yeah... things are a bit more complicated. The car damage doesn't seem too bad... and all the kids seem to be OK at this point. (Whiplash a little for them.) They are worried about me, those sweet girls. My silly back and neck nerves... they just are zinging me so much now! Whiplash on top of it all is not fun. I DO have faith that things will work out and I'm just going to keep moving forward, stay positive and do what the Doc's tell me to do. It's all making me very grateful for the things that I can do, that’s for sure!!!