I've been a busy bee creating my Papertrey Ink March assignments! Here they are...
World’s Greatest is a super fun masculine set!
My hubby wears a tie every day to teach early morning Seminary... and to work. He has the most fun colors... even a pink one that Ella bought him for Father's day!
I look forward to sneaking this to him!
World’s Greatest Husband
- Stamps- World’s Greatest
- Ink- Blueberry Sky, Pure Poppy, New Leaf, Orange Zest
- Paper- Blueberry Sky, Pure Poppy, New Leaf, Orange Zest, Rustic Cream
- Other- Spring Rain Baker’s twine, Limitless Layers 2.25" Oval dies
We don't golf at all... but On The Links is pretty fun to play with.
Now... to find someone to send it too! :)
For Your Birthday
- Stamps- On The Links, BB: Medallions
- Ink- Simply Chartreuse, Spring Moss, Dark Chocolate, Fresh Snow
- Paper- Simply Chartreuse, Spring Moss, Fine Linen, Summer Sunrise, White
- Other- Kraft Button, Button twine, Table Service Die Collection
For my Little Bitty Birds additions project, I went for a hand cut speech bubble.
It was the first thing that popped into my head when I first saw this sweet set. I also stamped the birds in their belly color first then the top color.
Celebrate Birdie chat
- Stamps- Think Big Favorites #13, Little Bitty Birds additions
- Ink- Pure Poppy, Dark Chocolate, Blueberry Sky, Spring Rain, Fine Linen, Kraft
- Paper- Kraft, Rustic Cream, White Cream
- Other- Dark Chocolate Baker’s twine, Spiral Notebook, Page die
I love this little Elephant from Tremendous Treats: Birthday.
The cotton string is rolled in Harvest Gold ink before I adhered it.
Thank You Elephant
- Stamps- Background Basics: Circles, Framed Out #1, Tremendous Treats: Birthday
- Ink- Harvest Gold, Raspberry Fizz, Hawaiian Shores
- Paper- Harvest Gold, Raspberry Fizz, Hawaiian Shores, White, Raspberry Fizz Stripe
- Other- Heart Border die, Framed Out #1 die, Zva Crystals, Cotton string.
Recently there was a speaker from our church that talked about Forget-Me-Not's.
I made this little wrap using Back Pocket Basics. The little pot inside has those fun flower seeds in a little grow kit!
Forget Me Not wrapping
- Stamps- Back Pocket Basics
- Ink- Fresh Snow, Blueberry Sky, Spring Rain, Enchanted Evening
- Paper- Blueberry Sky, Spring Rain, White
- Other- Spring Rain Baker’s twine, Back Pocket Basics dies, Corner rounder, Score-buddy, Yellow Stickles.
I'm really loving the new Heart-t-2Heart #2 set! I thought of this card right away too...
The thought of the one standing out, being important... that's what came to me!
Bright Birthday Balloon
- Stamps- Heart-t-2Heart #2
- Ink- Fine Linen, New Leaf, Aqua Mist, Raspberry Fizz, Hawaiian Shores, Dark Chocolate
- Paper- Hawaiian Shores, White, Dotty Biscotti
- Other- New Leaf Baker’s twine, Corner Rounder, Glitter
A more formal feeling card using Framed Out#2.
The curves on this frame are super fun!
- Stamps- Framed Out#2
- Ink- Dark Chocolate, Orange Zest, New Leaf
- Paper- Kraft, Rustic Cream, Friends ‘til the End, Orange Zest
- Other- Framed Out#2 die, New Leaf Satin Ribbon, Rose and Flourish (Zva Creative), Glitter, Eyelet Lace Border die
Ok...that pretty much wraps it up for this month! Don't hesitate to ask me if you have any questions! I will answer them in the comments.
Here are the links to the other DT member blogs...
- Ashley Cannon Newell
- Betsy Veldman
- Danielle Flanders
- Jess Witty
- Erin Lincoln
- Maile Belles
- Nichole Heady
- Dawn McVey
- Debbie Olson
- Heather Nichols
- Melissa Phillilps
- Michelle Wooderson
Thanks for poppying by, friends!