It's time to wrap up they Papertrey Ink anniversary festivities... and reveal the final fun! The 5th Year Anniversary set...Pretty Peonies!
Pretty Peonies can only be earned with Customer Rewards points and all the details are available on my Nichole's Blog! Let me just tell you... you will want this set... it IS amazing!
Off we go...
This first card has a more graphic feel … Love the colors together!
I used Scarlet Jewel, Autumn Rose, Simply Chartreuse, Spring Moss and Fine Linen.
BB: Text Style is used on the scallop border. A Little Argyle works really well with this set too.
Isn’t the detail on this peony amazing! Nichole really outdid herself with this set!
This next card has a clean and vintage feeling.
I used copic markers to lightly color in the small peony. I love the translucent effect because of the lighter colors I used.
Berry Sorbet, Fine Linen, Scarlet Jewel and Dark Chocolate inks were used. I cannot tell you how much I’m lovin’ these Kraft Buttons too! *sigh*
Here are the links to the other DT gals' blogs… See what beautiful projects they've created with this lovely set!
- Ashley Cannon Newell
- Betsy Veldman
- Danielle Flanders
- Jess Witty
- Erin Lincoln
- Maile Belles
- Nichole Heady
- Dawn McVey
- Debbie Olson
- Heather Nichols
- Melissa Phillilps
- Michelle Wooderson
Hope you all have a great time the rest of the week!
Thanks for poppying by, friends!
- Stamps- Pretty Peonies, BB: Text Style, A Little Argyle
- Ink- Scarlet Jewel, Autumn Rose, Simply Chartreuse, Spring Moss and Fine Linen
- Paper- White, Kraft, Simply Chartreuse
- Other- scallop border Die, Kraft Buttons, Button twine
- Stamps- Pretty Peonies, A Little Argyle
- Ink- Berry Sorbet, Fine Linen, Scarlet Jewel and Dark Chocolate
- Paper- White, Berry Sorbet, Fine Linen, Simply Jane
- Other- scallop border Die, Kraft Buttons, Button twine, Copic Markers