I hope you all are having a happy sunday! I just wanted to post a quick post to share the rest of my January Papertrey Ink Release Projects for this month! These new products be available later tonight.
I love the little heart in the new Tag-its set. I went for a more country feel for this card.
Love those primary colors!
- Stamps- Mat Stack 5 Collection, Tag-its #12
- Ink- Enchanted Evening, Pure Poppy, Spring Moss, True Black
- Paper- Green Tea Leaves, In Full Bloom, Bitty Dot Basics, Kraft, Rustic White
- Other- Mat Stack 5 Die, Circle Punch, Twine
Next is a might and cheery Celebrations card.
I think that this will be perfect for one of my younger friends!
- Stamps- Celebrations, Polka Dot Basics II
- Ink- Summer Sunrise, Fresh Snow, Hawiaan Shores,VersaMark, Pure Poppy
- Paper- Hawiaan Shores, White, Bitty Stars, Beautiful Blooms
- Other-Seeing Stars and Celebrations frame Die, Zva Crystals
I broke out the chalks for this next Lace Bouquet card.
Little crystals are a sweet embelishment for it too.
- Stamps- Beautiful Blessings, Lace Bouquet
- Ink- VersaMark, True Black
- Paper- Spring Moss, White
- Other- Zva Crystals, Chalks.
Well that wraps up the rest of my projects for this month's release. Let me know if you have any questions. :) Here are the links to the rest of the team blogs...
- Ashley Cannon Newell
- Betsy Veldman
- Danielle Flanders
- Jess Witty
- Erin Lincoln
- Maile Belles
- Nichole Heady
- Dawn McVey
- Debbie Olson
- Heather Nichols
- Melissa Phillilps
- Michelle Wooderson
I hope you've enjoyed the projects that have been shared this week!
Thanks for poppying by, friends!