Welcome to day three of my countdown for Happy Day! I'm also sharing projects using Flower Frenzy #11! These two great sets will be available through Papertrey Ink starting Dec. 15th. There is a change from last month as to the time and events so make sure to check out Nichole's blog if you haven't already... She will also be showcasing these two sets today!
Well... here we go!
This first card shows off the Happy Day frame image and die.
I've include 3 doo-dads like that in Happy Day for some extra fun. I also used the new Tag-its 11 with the Simple Circles Border die. A Little Argyle is used to create the background.
This was a fun card to create... I was sort of thinking of the classic Alice in Wonderland when I created it.
So, I live in an area that is ALL about Tulips in the spring so I'm really excited about Flower Frenzy #11 I love the scandinavian influence that come because of these beauties. My favorites are the red ones... but there really isn't an ugly tulip!
I used Copic Markers to fill in the tulip leaves... here are the colors I used.
I kept with the natural theme by using button jute as an accent.
Well that finishes off my post for today. I hope that you've gotten a better feeling about Happy Day and Flower Frenzy #11. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks for al your get better wishes too. I'm hoping to feel better soon. I'm giving my girls Emergen-C to try to make sure they don't get this crud. I hope you all are taking care of yourselves too!
BTW...Here are more Papertrey Ink sneak peeks!
Thanks for poppying by friends!
Happy Independence Day
- Stamps- Happy Day, Let Freedom Ring!
- Ink- Pure Poppy, Enchanted Evening, Fresh Snow
- Paper- Kraft, Enchanted Evening
- Other- Happy Day Die, Star punch, Zva Creative Flourish
- Stamps- Happy Day, Tag-its #11, A Little Argyle, Simple Circles, BB: Text Style
- Ink- Pure Poppy, Aqua Mist, Smokey Shadow, Fresh Snow
- Paper- Pure Poppy, Rustic White, Aqua Mist
- Other- Happy Day Die, Mat Stack 4, Heart Border, Simple Circles die
- Stamps- Happy Day, Flower Frenzy #11
- Ink- Aqua Mist, Pure Poppy, Smokey Shadow, Raw Sienna
- Paper- Rustic Cream
- Other- Happy Day Die, Zva Crystals, Copic Markers as shown
Book Print Blossom