Today I get to share a few sneak peeks of two new Papertrey Ink stamp sets... Harvest Berries & Modern Wood Mats! These will be available starting August 15th. They are some really great sets too!
First off... a little card with a scandinavian flair to it.
Modern Wood Mats has not only great wood style mat images, but it also has several great icon flower and doodad images.
The flower images are inked with ink cubes... super easy to do too. I used the Copic airbrush system to add color to the sentiment strip. Sugar Plum paper was used for the striped strip. I've got to admit... this card has me a bit jazzed about hitting the SLC Ikea next week while I'm dropping my oldest daughter, Alex, off at BYU!
This next card show the Mat Stack 5 die cut with the coordinating Modern Wood Mats image.
I also used the new Bloom Builders 3 flower die to embellish it.
The Turning a New Leaf die is great for this too. I actually snipped the die in half then arranged the leaves to compliment the sentiment. the flower hides the snipped area.
Now to move on to some of the Harvest Berries cards.
This set features several Ginkgo leaves, berries and a large sentiment. This first card needs a little explanation. I used a lot of Copic markers and techniques with this card.
The sentiment in Harvest Berries is really pretty and I love the sentimentality it portrays.
I used the 0 blender marker to cut into the Air Brushed area to make everything pop the way it should.
This last card is more modern...It also shows the solid images from the set.
I also stamped the little berries for this card, in Spring Moss... then added some glitter.
The leaves are so delicate feeling to me. I really like this solid image!
Well, that wraps up what I have to share for today. I hope that you've gotten a better sense of what these great sets have to offer. Nichole, Betsy, Heather, Maile and Melissa have more sneak peeks for you tonight too... check them out!
I hope you will come back in a few days... I have a very special project to share then. :)
Thanks for poppying by friends!
- Stamps- Modern Wood Mats, Fillable Frames Additions 2
- Ink- Pure Poppy, Summer Sunrise, Spring Moss
- Paper- Pure Poppy, Kraft, Rustic White, Sugar Plum Patterned paper
- Other- Love At Home butterfly die, Vine die, Copic Marker and Airbrush system, Vintage buttons (Spring Rain, Simply Chartreuse,Harvest Gold
- Stamps- Modern Wood mats, Background basics: Text Style
- Ink- Fresh Snow, Terracotta Tile
- Paper-Terracotta Tile, Spring Moss, Kraft, Melon Berry
- Other- Bloom Builders 3 die, Mat Stack 5 die, Turning a New Leaf Die, Zva Creative Crystal
- Stamps- Harvest Berries
- Ink- Dark Chocolate
- Paper- Rustic Cream, Simply Chartreuse, Fine Linen
- Copic- Y23, YG13, E55, YG06, G07, Airbrush System
- Other- Small Scalloped Border Die
- Stamps-Harvest Berries, Think Big Favorites #7
- Ink- Hawaiian Shores, Spring Moss, True Black
- Paper- Rustic White, Hawaiian Shores
- Other- Glitter, Grosgrain