Today is one of the group post days for Papertrey Ink for this month! We are sharing projects using Nichole's new Half & Half set. This is such a neat set... and so incredibly unique!
My first thought when I spied Half & Half was this tied together strips concept. It's so exciting when a thought turns into a working concept. Yes... It's probably an obvious use... I just am tickled that It came to my mind and turned out just as I pictured it.
One of my favorite things about Half & Half is the sentiments and the fun typography that Nichole performed with them. The words and sentimentality is perfect too.
I added the Gone to Seed grass image stamped in Dark Chocolate on the bottom to gound the card a little. I think they add to the natural feeling of the card too. (Love Kraft, Pure Poppy and Dark Chocolate together!)
I love mixing different sentiments... it's a great way to tie sets together too.
It's really fun to have these fern dies in the Peaceful Garden die! We have so many ferns here in western washington... this feels very "at home" to me.
- Nichole Heady
- Erin Lincoln
- Maile Belles
- Betsy Veldman
- Dawn McVey
- Heather Nichols
- Melissa Phillips
- Michelle Wooderson
- Danielle Flanders
- Jessica Witty
See you tomorrow for one last day of Peaceful Garden projects as well as another group post!
Thanks for poppying by friends!
- Stamps- Half & Half, Peaceful Garden, Background Bsics: Text Style
- Ink- Fresh Snow, Dark Chocolate, VersaMark
- Paper- Dark Chocolate, Pure Poppy, Kraft, Vintage Cream
- Other- Half & Half die, Circle punch, Fresh Linen buttons, Dark Chocolate bakers twine
- Stamps- Half & Half, Peaceful Garden
- Ink- Dark Chocolate, Landscape, Tea Die duo
- Paper- Rustic White, Simply Chartreuse, Kraft
- Other- Half & Half die, Circle punch, Button Twine, Peaceful Garden die