Today I get to share a few projects using the Flower Fusion #2 and Think Big Favorites #2 stamp sets that are being released by Papertrey Ink this month! I really love these two stamp set series too!
First off a clean vintage-ish card, using Flower Fusion #2.
I chose to paper piece the flowers and leaves using the new Postmarks patterned paper.
I love the color scheme of the paper and let it be my guide for this card. Each little flower is a vintage bloom. I used Smoky Shadow as the ink as well as Enchanted Evening
The six petal flower die that coordinates with the set is darling, huh. I also used the Eyelet Lace border die cut for an accent.
I used the Cupcake Die to create this one. There are a few fun things that I wanted to point out though. The flowers were stamped then the ink was kissed off using the new Gingham BG. I love the country effect that is the result. I also painted the cupcake with white paint to "frost" it then added glitter before it dried. It's totally frosted looking in person too. You can click on it to make the photo larger and check out the details!
Moving from Vintage-ish then Cute and now to Clean and Graphic...
There has been much need for Thank You cards in my life lately. The past 3 weeks have been rough because of so Ella, Chris and my kitty (and now me.) being sick. Sometimes all it takes is a kind word to lift a spirit and I think these past few weeks I am most grateful for those. Feeling loved and supported can make all the difference.
This card was meant to be cheery and bright. I chose Papertrey's luscious felt in Pure Poppy, Orange Zest and Harvest Gold. I doubled up the sentiments from both sets. I like how the fonts work together too!
Ok... now onto a more Retro card. Today I remembered a cross stitch that Chris had from when he was a boy, for his nursery wall. I used the color combo from that.
Those late 60's, early 70's colors are so fun to revisit. I created various patterns using the new Gingham, Ribbon Tails and Flower Fusion #2!
It's been a little while since I broke out my sewing machine. It was nice to add some stitching to this card too... made a HUGE difference to the overall feeling. Check out that new die and frame set too. ;)
Well, today you've seen Vintage-ish, Cute, Clean and Graphic as well as Retro styles using these sets. What is your favorite style that you think you would use with them?
Thanks for poppying by friends!
- Stamps-Flower Fusion #2, Label Basics
- Ink-Smoky Shadow, Enchanted Evening
- Paper- Kraft, Postmarks
- Other- Eyelet lace Border Die, Flower Fusion #2 die, Label Basics Die, Twine, Circle punch, Zva Creative pearls
- Stamps-Flower Fusion #2, Think Big Favorites #2, Mini Messages
- Ink- Pure Poppy, Enchanted Evening
- Paper- White, Hawaiian Shores
- Other- Cupcake Die, Flower Fusion #2 die, Pure Poppy Bakers Twine, White ribbon, white paint, Prisma Glitter, Tag Die, Zva Creative Crystals.
- Stamps-Flower Fusion #2, Think Big Favorites #2
- Ink- Dark Chocolate
- Paper- Pure Poppy, Lemon Tart, Orange Zest, Sugar Plum patterned paper
- Other- Scalloped Border Die, Flower Fusion #2 die, Pure Poppy Bakers Twine, Buttons, Button Jute .felt in Pure Poppy, Orange Zest and Harvest Gold.