As I was looking through a few Paper crafting/card magazines, I spied several cards using my stamp sets from my POPPYprints line. (all the sets are in my side bar on the left <---- ) I just had to say THANK YOU! I know that there are many choices out there for you to use in your submissions process... it's an honor to see that you used my images! I'm SO excited that those submissions were chosen too! THANK YOU!
Stamp It! Cards (Paper Crafts special issue)
- Teri Anderson- Used Life on pg. 10- awesome card and a great technique too.
- Teri Anderson- Life again on pg. 39- Such a pretty card with great colors.
Card Creations: Start to finish (Paper Crafts special issue)
- Debbie Olson- On My Couch and On My Couch Additions on pg. 22- Super crisp but warm card.
- Betsy Veldman- Life on page 24- Very elegant and eclectic card.
- Debbie Olson- Let Freedom Ring pg. 74- Perfect inside of the card use for this set.
Go-to Sketches (Paper Crafts special issue)
- Julie Cameron- Life on pg. 35- Great, unique color combination.
- Gretchen Clark- On My Couch on pg. 49- Another great color combination.
- Betsy Veldman- On My Couch additions on pg. 69- Such a warm and cozy card.
- Ashley C. Newell- Life on pg. 102- loved the mix of supplies and bright colors.
- Gretchen Clark- Life on pg. 151- very warm and inviting card.
I know I've missed several out there... if you have spied a POPPYprints (my line through Papertrey Ink) stamp set in a publication, let us know in the comments section of this post! And if you have been published using one of my sets... please do so also so I can thank you too!
Oh... and it's the last day to enter a link for the Poppy Seed Challenge #2. (by Thursday March 25th at 11:30 PM PST) It's so inspiring to see what has already bloomed from this challenge!
Thanks for poppying by friends!