I've been wanting to start this challenge for some time now... But life has kept me on my toes. Since my 4 year Blog anniversary is this week I thought I would try it out ... to see if you all are interested in playing along. So let's test the waters! :)
My hope with these occasional challenges is to provide little seeds of inspiration for you!
- There will be very little structure... just 3 "seeds" to start with. The seeds I'm talking about are simply elements in three different categories. Color, embellishment and an image element. There will usually be just one of each of these seeds that will be required to participate. (So I would ever required you to used 20 gems or something like that! LOL!)
- I will have a Mr. Linky in the challenge post for you to enter. You will need to make sure that you enter the URL that is specific to your post/gallery page so I can tell which project you are entering.
- Anything goes... card, pages, altered, tags... whatever comes!
- It would be great if you could copy the challenge image into your blog post, if you have a blog, to inspire others to participate. Everyone learns more when more participate!
- I will try to post challenges at least twice a month and you will have a week to enter! This is such a great way to sprout inspiration when you need it.
- Five (5) entrants will be highlighted on my blog, showing your great projects and linking back to your blog/gallery.
Here is the official, first ever, Poppy Seed Challenge ....
For the first week I chose these three seeds... Crystals (which could be a Rhinestone too or even a gem brad!), a flower image and the use of light yellow. Here is a little, quick card using these elements.
As you can see, the Light Yellow I used does not take main stage! See... it just needs to be there! (btw... you just might spy this little card in an ad soon! Let me know if you do!)
So... whatcha waiting for??? I can't wait to see what you make!!!
You can enter as many projects as you like... just make sure you provide your specific URL where we can see it on the web!
Are you excited??? I sure am! Feel free to ask any questions about this by commenting on this post. I will answer them directly within the comment section. :)
Thanks for poppying by friends!
- Stamps- Life, Communiques Sentiments, Vintage labels
- Ink- True Black
- Paper- New Leaf, White, Lemon Tart
- Other- Marvy Clear Stamp Markers, Zva Creative Crystals